Hey guys, gays, and gworls! I’m back at it like a crack addict with some positive affirmations! This post is short but you taking something away from it is all that matters!
- You are enough! Just because you don’t feel like it, doesn’t mean you aren’t enough. You are enough!
- You are doing the best you can! If you’re actively putting your best foot forward is enough. You don’t have to push yourself past your limits to prove a point. You don’t have to prove a point to yourself nor anyone else. Keep doing what you can to the best of your ability.
- You are needed and you are loved! Because you feel like you’re not viable or wanted makes it a bit difficult to feel needed or wanted. You’re just as important as everyone around you. Your friends and family may not always show it, but they love you and need you. When it comes to your career, you are needed, because, without you, chaos would erupt.
- You look good, and anyone that can’t see that doesn’t deserve you! Don’t let scars, acne, fat, or bodily imperfections make you feel less than. YOU. LOOK. GOOD! Everyone has something that they don’t like, and that’s ok. There’s somebody out there that’s looking for someone like you! Love how you look. That brings me to my next affirmation.
- Love yourself! Love every inch of your body. Love your personality. Love your flaws and imperfections. Because to love yourself means total peace and it gives you comfort within yourself. I can guarantee it is one of THE best feelings in the world!
Gay and geeky,